Monday, November 17, 2008

RX-178 Gundam Mk.2 WIP 1

This is my second gundam model I got from hobbywaze at the same time with my first one, RX-78-4. The box is a a little bigger then the G04 box, which am guessing because this one come with a skeleton unlike my first one. This model I plan to give a custom paint job to it.

The size of the box compare to a nomal house phone.


To Do List:
1. Prebuild Kit
2. Take apart kit
3. Give final sanding to parts

4. Prim parts & begin painting

5. Gloss Topcoat model
6. Add panel lining & Decals
7. Add Flat Coat
8. Find spot to display


Color Guide:
Red (Completed)
Blue (Working on)
Purple (Still have to do)

Color Scheme:
Here are some of my color schemes that I have came up with. Please let me know what you think about them.

My first scheme with a light Blue/Black/Gray scheme to it.

My second scheme with a darker Blue/Black/Gray scheme to it.

My thrid scheme with a Blue/Black/White/Gray scheme to it.

No comments: