Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Z'Gok WIP


So this is my WIP on the MG Z'gok. I have always love the design of the Z'Gok, and wish that bandai would make a MG of the Hy-Gogg and the Z'gok Experimen. But I don't see that happening to soon.
So anywho, back on topic. My plan with this kit is to do OOB build, so nothing to crazy. But I do wanna give shadowing a try this time around, and I may give it a light weathering, mostly rust seeing how this is a water type MS.
Pics of the snap build:




Small Update:
So I got most of this guy painted now, just waiting for some paint to get here, and I will be set. One thing I notice about this guy design is that it is really easy, with almost no seam lines at all. But I did make it alot harder for me, by removing the seam lines in the shoulder area, making this kit form easy to masking pain. So after a good few hours masking, I tryed mixing the paint to try to get that light blue look, which was more of a fail. But after the shadowing, I must say that I am very happy with the results. I just have a few touch up here and there, but ther all very happy.

Here are some pics:

Small Update:
So I got about 95% done now, just need to do some weathering and last flat coat and it's done.
Pics:







No comments: