Thursday, March 24, 2011

MG 1/100 Deathscythe

I am happy to say that this kit is finally done. It turn out really good in my eyes, had a few little problems but nothing big. I would like to say that this kit is very nicely done, and it anyone is looking for a good model to start on, I would say this one would be a good choice. The only problem I have with this model is the fingers, unlike most MG, which has movable fingers, this one does not, but you get to pick for 8 different hands, 4 for each hand.
Anywho, I did try out modding for the first time, and it turn out pretty good, then again, it was a very simple mod at that. But I think it turn out rather nice. As for the colors, I stay with the basic color and made a few changes in some areas, but mostly the same anywho the finish model:



No comments: