Friday, June 22, 2012

MG 1/100 Hi-Nu Gundam WIP 2

Here is a quick update on Hi-Nu. All of the inner frame is painted, all the chrome and gold parts as well. I did lose 1 part which made me mad, must of lose it when I change rooms for my model area. The good news is that it is easy to remake but I have no super glue, so hoping that normal model glue will do the trick. Also some dust got on the chrome abit, spray booth was pretty bad. I did clean it out, so hopefully that wont happen again.



Here is one of the mods I did, so I wouldn't have to mask. It works pretty well, I will have to glue it once I am done painting but no biggie.

Here is the next mod I did. I just cut out the holes, so the blue part just slides into place.
I also mod the boosters by cutting out the hole and making it smaller so I would just slide into place as well. The pic below is the unmodded part. Will upload modded pic next time.

No comments: