Thursday, July 29, 2010

RGM-79 GM (G) WIP

For my next kit, I plan to work on a GM (G) type, as the GM (G) is alot more bad ass then the plan old looking GM. I also gonna give weathering a try as well, seeing how it goes perfect with this kit.
I already got the kit and the weathering makeup, just waiting for the paint to get here, and I will be set.

Pics:

Update:
I basically have this game 95% done now, but I've have been to lazy to upload any pics. So he is a new upload of 30 pics enjoy!


Hehe, yea I had a few ideas on how to mod this gm as it comes with tons of weapons. But seeing how my theme is weating this time around and that I have never mod before, it was a pass this time.
Anywho, here are some WIP pics of the kit being painted.



Here are some of the weather parts painted. I have done a little bit more work to these part since I have taken the pics like thinning the weather down a bit so it doesn't look over kill. Anywho, here are the pics.



And that is all that I have at the moment. Just gotta spray on the flat coat and do the last of the weather and the final flat coat and it's done.


Update:
Here is a small update. Weapons are panel line and main body has it's final gloss coat on.


Update:
About 98% done now. Just got the weapons to weather and it is all done. Here are some more pics:


Hehe, final update.
Weapons are now weather making this bad boy 100% done now. My goal for the weapons was not to go too crazy on the weathering like I did with this GM, as who would want to use a weapon that looks like it been though hell and back. Anywho the last pics.


No comments: