Friday, July 27, 2012

MG 1/100 Hi-Nu Gundam WIP 4

This is the final WIP for MG Hi-Nu Gundam. I just finish this kit not too long ago, but have yet to take photos of it. I should have that done by tomorrow or the next day. For this WIP, I am showing off the panel lines and the decals apply to it.
Both the panel lines and the decals both want on with very little issues, had two decals break apart on me, but overall pretty good. This is also my first time using so many decals on one model, which I was a little worry about it being over decal, but I am very happy on how it turn out.
Anywho here are some pics:
Before applying the decals
Showing off some of the panel lines
The chest all panel and decal
The eyes painted with a chrome and clear green with a black paint marker for around the eyes

No comments: