Thursday, July 12, 2012

MG RX-178 Gundam Mk.2 WIP 2

Here is a little update on my next project, This next project is going to be a custom MG Gundam Mk.2, with the theme going to be something like a ground combat type idea or desert theme. This kit was my 2nd ever MG, but never got to around it as I could never come up with any idea what to do with it until now. For this kit I wanted to do something like a cloak for it with a custom made sword kinda like the one my Zaku I has.
The sword was the easy part, but I wasn't too sure on the cloak as I have never made one nor had any idea on how it was going to work. Lucky for me, a good friend of mine was able to help me out with the cloak. I got it all cut up and ready for her, were she sew it all up and made it look great. She did a wonderful job on the cloak and I am glad that I ask her for help. A special thank you to her who made this possible.

Here are some pics on Mk.2 new cloak:

Here was the basic layout for the cloak with out the hood.
Top View
Test fit before getting sew
Back View
The finish cloak
Close up on the head in the hood
With it unfinished sword out.
Kneel down with gun out
With cloak move to the back
Showing the backpack with the cloak on
Showing how were the sword goes when not in use
Without Gundam
Z'Gok wants some love too.

No comments: