Monday, January 14, 2013

MG Heavyarms WIP 3

Sorry for the long update. With the holidays and with me getting ready to head off to Calgary soon, I been pretty busy as of late.
Anywho, this is the final WIP for Heavyarms as all I got left to do is the flat coat and it is all finish.
There isn't much too add this time around as this WIP basically covers the panel lines and decals sections on the kit.
The panel lining was pretty straight forward, and for the decals I tried using the waterslide precut decal this time around. I must say that they where very nice to work with. They are a little thicker then the ones from Samuel, but they were much stronger and the fact that they were precut save me alot of time.
Other then that I don't have much more to say about this WIP other then picture time!



No comments: