Sunday, August 18, 2013

Elyn Kshatriya Box Review

It's time for another Kshatriya, and this time it is the 1/100 Kshatriya made by Elyn. This Kshatriya is different then the SMS Kshatriya that I have been working on as this one isn't resin but is made form plastic like a normal Bandai MG kit. This kit is not made by Bandai but by a different company. I have heard that Elyn was having some legal issues with Bandai about this kit and I was alittle shock that I was able to still get my hands on it.
This kit is alittle different as the parts don't come on runners but has already been cut off and place into trays. I have notice that there is still nub marks on some of the parts so it will require some clean up just like a normal kit.
This kit does have a complete inner frame which most of it looks like it is already been put tougher just like a RG kit. I have took a look at the frame and from what I see so far it is really tight which is a good thing as I am hoping that it won't have any wight issues but seeing how massive Kshatriya is we well see.
Now for the design, it is not new as it looks like they completely copy the G-system 1/72 resin Kshatriya, so I would say it is a mix from the TV version and the SMS one I am working on.
For the box, it has some nice box art and pictures on the side showing off the completed kit and pictures of it's inner frame. It's manual also come all in color and is rather nice looking.
Inside the box, I got tons of goodies such as LED's, LED Beam Sabers, Metal stickers, Waterslide decals, and etc.

Sorry about the pictures, my camera died so I ended up using my phone.



Size different between this Kshatriya and SMS Kshatriya binders
Comes in color =D
Size different between this Kshatriya and SMS Kshatriya back armor.

No comments: