Tuesday, February 18, 2014

News Update! (Feb 18, 2014)


Greetings my follow readers, I like to apologize yet again for the lack of updates on here. I've been pretty busy with life and dealing with some problems in life that I haven't had much of a chance to post many updates on here like my Elyn Kshatriya or had much time with building or painting in general. I have been working on models such as Elyn Kshatriya as the main body is now completed, which I may add some pictures of it soon. I just have the benders to complete and it is all put together.
Anywho, I just wanted to share what my plans for 2014 are going to be with building gunpla and models and life in general.As some of you may know, it's been just alittle bit of a year since I move to Calgary, and while there has been some problems, I also had some good thing happen as well. I have been working at my current job for a year now, but I feel that it is time for me to start looking into a life time career now that I can expect to work for most of my life in, but sadly still don't know really what I want to do yet. I am thinking about looking into the trades and see where that takes me.
As for the models and this blog, I am going to try and get more done this year then last year. I already have the next updates plan for this blog such as uploads for MG GN-X, MG Tallgeese, MG Buster Gundam, MG Unicorn Banshee and some more WIP for Elyn Kshatriya. I have also rebuild my new spray booth so I can finally do some more painting again. Because I am a little rusty with painting as it has been quite some time since I last painted, I was thinking about picking up a HG and giving it a go. I haven't decide on what HG I wanted to get, but was planning on stopping by my local gunpla  store and see what they got in. But expect some type of WIP and finish gallery within the next month or so.
Anywho, that about sums it up for me, and thanks guys for continuing reading my blog! It means alot.

No comments: