Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HMM Liger Zero Panzer Box Preview

Here is the Highend Master Model (HMM) Liger Zero Panzer made by Kotobukiya from the series known as Zoids. This bad boy just arrived at my home today. For those who have build one of the HMM will know that there is alot of parts to these kits, easily anyway from 30-50+ runners of parts, which is alot.
The level of detail on these kits are also great, I would say about or the same level as a PG Gunpla kit. They have great movement as well, so they can do pull off some really cool poses. One bad thing about them is that they often have parts falling off very easy, so a little glue may help you out if it gets really bad.
This isn't my first HMM kit, as I already have three more before this one. I have the Blade Liger, Geno Breaker, and Gun Sniper Leena Special. I made do a little preview for them one day down the road. I would love to have more of these as I just love the Zoids series in general, and that the HMM kits are just so nice. But because of the number of parts to these kits, the shipping can be really costly. The shipping for Liger Zero Panzer was almost the same as the price of the kit itself.......
I plan to get the other two versions of Liger Zero down the road, but I was looking forward to the Panzer the most of the three, which is way I made it my first one. =D The Liger Zero Panzer is the most heavily arm out of the three, which you can tell by the massive amount of weapons and missile pods located thru out it's body.
Anywho here are some pictures of it's box and the manual:  


Most of the bags have at least 2-4 runners, so you can tell that their is alot of runners XD
With the Flash on
The water slide decals, sorry for the bad picture
The Manual for the kit
Showing off some of the artwork in the manual
Color Guide
Back of the manual

No comments: