Saturday, August 4, 2012

MG Guntank

Time for Guntank to shine. I for some reason always love the design of the Guntank, but not the colors for some reason. So for this kit I want with a winter color scheme of a white/gray/black cameo. Like in my other post about Guntank, I can't see me doing never another cameo paint scheme any time soon as it is alot of work. I also try to add a snow effect on the body and the tracks, which turn out so so.  This kit was also my last time using the dry on decals as I switch over to waterside decals after this kit.
My main reason of taken new pictures of Guntank was to get better pictures like I have been doing with my other kits so far. I also wanted to show of the LEDs in the head unit which lights up the eyes and the dashboard inside.
My only complaints with this kit is the tracks on the tank wheels and that you must have the core fighter in it too hold the body together. Other then that, it is a great kit.


Trying to show off the light up dashboard but hard to make out.
Showing off some of the internal frame
The Core Fighter on the body, I never painted it as it has to be in the body at all times

No comments: