Thursday, August 2, 2012

MG RGM-79(G) GM Ground

Another one of my early projects and felt the need to take better pictures of this kit since I got my light booth out right now. This was also my first kit to be fully painted in Mr. Color paints and to try out the battle damage idea as well.
This MG is also quite the oldie, but in my eyes is one of the best for being such a old kit. I would love to build the RX-79(G) Gundam to go with it as it is also one of my favorite Gundams and I love all things from 08th Team. =D Those you have build both will know that this kit and the RX-79(G) Gundam are mostly the same kit with some different designs mostly in the chest and the head.

P.S.
I am sure some have notice if you read my blog, but I have been updating the showcase part of my blog which is only completed kits starting at the bottom as my oldest working up to newest, which is why Hi-Nu is at the top.

Anywho, time for pictures:




No comments: