Saturday, September 8, 2012

HMM Blade Liger Review

Here is a little preview for the HMM Zoid Blade Liger. The Blade Liger was my 2nd ever HMM kit, and when I open the box for the first time my mouth drop due to the sheer number of runners this kit had. I think I counted about 50 runners for this kit which the normal MG Gundam kit has about 8-14 runners, so it has alot of runners and is comparable to a PG Gundam kit for runners. So if you don't like building kits with lots of parts, this is not gonna be your type of kit.
As for the price, like the Liger Zero Panzer, the shipping for this kit is quite pricey and is close to the amount you pay for the kit itself which sucks. But if you think about how big and heavy it is, it is understandable for the shipping cost. If anyone knows of a good place to buy HMM Zoid's models in Canada or the US, please let me know as I would love to get more of these kits.
For the kit itself, if you love Zoids, or any type of model's in general, you will love this kit. It has detail comparable to a PG and it is quite big as well. It is also very poseable, but like other HMM kits, be prepare for stuff falling off on you. I had tons of issues of the boosters/blade area coming off the body when moving it around. It is a easy fix thou, I will most likely glue it on after I paint it, which will fix the issue.
Like I said before, this kit is quite big, and very heavy which kinda surprise me to a point, but when you think of all of the parts on it, it makes sense. It towers over the gunsniper in size and mass, and is a little shorter then the average MG, but is much longer and has a bigger mass.
I highly recommend this kit if your looking for a zoid model, you wont be disappointed.
Anywho, here are some pictures of the kit unpainted:


Attack Boosters open
Blades out
Had problems taking pictures as it took up my whole light booth.
With guns out
With Attack Boosters Gun out
Comes with a painted figure of Van and Zeke
Size comparison between HMM Gun Sniper LS and HMM Blade Liger
Size comparison between HMM Blade Liger and MG Heavyarms
The ultimate team combo =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Verу quicκlу thіs sіte ωill be famous
amid аll blogging аnd sitе-building
vіsіtorѕ, ԁue tο іt's pleasant content

my web page; 888 Poker Bonus