Monday, September 17, 2012

MG RX-178 Gundam Mk.2 WIP 5

At this point am I basically  all done this model. All I got to finish is the rest of the waterside decals and the flat coat. I am not too sure if I wanna do any weathering on this model, I might do some slight weathering but that will be it.
I am also not too sure on the color scheme at this point which is really bad thing as it is all painted. My idea of the two blues didn't quite work out the way I wanted it too, should have use a darker blue for the bright blue, but I am hoping that once all of the decals are on and the flat coat is applied I am hoping that it will look better.


Upper body put back together after being painted.
Showing off the internal frame of the legs.
Body is completely put back together, not counting the chrome/gold parts.
Getting ready for the gloss coat.
After first gloss coat.
Showing off some of the decal work.

No comments: